SMS delivery statuses on Mteja
All- Summary of all the SMSes sent.
Delivered- Total number of SMSes successfully sent, and delivered to the recipient
Sent- SMS sent successfully and the telecom network has yet to share the delivery status i.e. Delivered or Failed
Rejected- List of recipients who opted out of your SMS list.
Failed- List of recipients whose messages were not successfully delivered.
If the status is Failed/ Rejected it may be for the following reasons:
- DeliveryFailure: This occurs when message delivery fails for any reason not listed above or where the MSP didn't provide a delivery failure reason.
- UserIsInactive: This occurs when the subscriber is inactive or the account deactivated by the MSP (Mobile Service Provider).
- UserInBlackList: This would occur if the user has been blacklisted not to receive messages from a particular service (shortcode or keyword).
- NotNetworkSubcriber: This occurs when the message is passed to an MSP where the subscriber doesn't belong e.g. if the number has been ported.
- UserDoesNotExist: This occurs when the message is sent to a non-existent mobile number.