Collaboration is essential for a company that wants to keep its customers assisted and satisfied. When customer service reps work together on tickets, answers are delivered in a more efficient manner. As such, businesses need to equip these teams with communication tools that can make collaboration easier and help resolve tickets faster to ensure customer satisfaction.
Today, with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic organizations have had to adapt the working from home guidelines due to government and WHO directives. It is essential for businesses to adapt to the new shift seamlessly and ensure that customer-facing teams continue to efficiently deliver satisfactory customer service.
Focus has now shifted to technologies that help businesses communicate from anywhere, at any time. Cloud based communication platforms offer the ability to have a secure, scalable and reliable application without having to install, configure or maintain hardware. Such platforms, enable businesses to manage communication from multiple channels in a less costly, more streamlined, and agile manner. Access to the platform is made easier with web-enabled devices used in today's business environment (e.g. smartphones, tablets), making access to data including customer information is even easier.
Mteja offers a cloud based customer communication platform that enables over 100 businesses in 8 African markets to easily manage conversations over SMS and calls channels. The platform allows businesses to record and store all interactions with clients and prospects that sales and support teams can use to easily share data and work together.
Here Are Five Ways Your Team Can Use Mteja to Increase Collaboration:
- Access to a shared dashboard: Agents can access the same customer data and contribute to conversations handled by other reps.
- Provide context to conversations: Apart from tagging other agents into a conversations, reps can add more context to a call or message, by adding important notes as part of the customer interaction to give better insights on the conversation.
- Reproduce the interaction: Important details can easily be forgotten once a call is over. Call recording gives reps the capability to go back and reproduce a conversation.
- Route calls to the relevant person: If the caller gets directed to the wrong department, they can easily be transferred to the appropriate rep for assistance. The rep with the expertise to address the issue can either handle the ticket personally, or assist other reps to produce an answer extremely fast.
- Handle offline callers: Your customers can leave you a voice message when you're not available or when they call outside the business working hours. Agents can follow up during working hours.
Collaboration between departments saves your organization time and it keeps everyone on the same page, allowing for the best possible service to your customers. This in turn improves customer satisfaction which leads to customer loyalty.
Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how your business can be able to improve its customer service.