What is conversations?
This is a feature that allows you to receive responses from your recipients. This is through a dedicated shortcode or shared shortcode also known as keyword service (learn more)
How it works?
Once you acquire a shortcode or keyword, you will be able to send and receive messages using the conversations.
Upon log in, click on your APP
Create a message
Click on the Broadcasts button from the menu, or select the Create a Broadcast button on the main page
Click on Quick send
2. Select the short code , keyword channel. You can start a conversation by typing the name, the tag of the group or the phone numbers of the recipients, learn how to upload contacts here, and key in your message
3. Click on send
Viewing and responding to messages
Select the conversations from the overview menu:
2. Click on the responses received
3. Choose the send SMS icon
4. Input your response and click send
5. The response appears in the conversation thread
12. The responses can be filtered by a time period and exported. The export button is located at the top right hand side.
13. Under channels filter, select SMS
14. Select the date within which you would like to generate the records from
ii) Sample shows records for between 10 - 13 March 2021
15. Click the Export button, the records are exported in Excel file format.
Reach us at email@example.com with any questions over the conversations feature.